Candidates seeking admission in engineering courses can appear in VITEEE 2015. The qualified candidates will be able to take admission in engineering course for 2015-16 session. The exam will be conducted online. The application form for the exam has been released already and candidates can fill it till 15 March 2015. The exam will be conducted from 8 April 2015 to 9 April 2015. VITEEE is an entrance exam conducted by Vellore University for the admission of candidates in various engineering courses available for them. Details related to eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process and rest are given below in the article.
Selection Criteria In VITEEE 2015
Candidates in VITEEE 2015 will be selected on the basis of their performance and marks obtained in the exam. Further on, the allotment of seat to the candidates will hugely depend on the following facts:
- Option marked by them.
- Seats availability.
- Reservation norms.
- Merit list rank.
- Opening rank and closing rank.
Pattern to be Followed In VITEEE 2015
The details for the pattern followed by the University for setting up the question papers for VITEEE 2015 will help candidates to score better in the exam. Some of the important points or characteristics of the examination pattern are:
- Duration of exam is 150 minutes.
- No negative marking.
- Total of four section in paper.
- Total of 160 questions in the exam.
- Correct answer will add 1 mark to the total.
Eligibility Criteria To Appear In VITEEE 2015
But before filling the form for VITEEE 2015 candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the conditions as per the eligibility criteria so that their application is considered by the University. Otherwise their application will be cancelled by the University. The points that comes under the eligibility criteria are as follows:
Date of birth of candidate must lie on or after 1 July 1993.
They must have completed studies till class XII from a recognized board.
Should have completed two year Pre-University exam or must have cleared HSC exam of Cambridge University.
Minimum marks in QE is 60% (Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry).
Application Form For VITEEE 2015
The application form for VITEEE 2015 will be available via both modes, i.e., online and offline modes.
Candidates can follow these steps to complete online application form:
1. Visit the website of VIT and click the link for application form.
2. Enter the details.
3. Submit the forma and do not forget to take a print of it.
4. Send the print out of confirmation page to the University.
- Purchase the form from one of the designated counter.
- It will also be available in post offices.
- Can be received from University by sending request for the form.
- Application Fees
- Candidates those who are paying the fees via offline mode will have to make a payment of 950/- whereas candidates preferring online payment must pay 900/- as application fees for the exam.
The University will release the admit card for the candidates whose forms has been submitted successfully. They can be downloaded from the website of VIT. Once the candidate perform well and score good marks in VITEEE 2015, they will be called for counselling in which they will be allotted seat on the basis of their rank and choices filled by them.