Indraprastha University is a public university in Delhi. It was founded in 1998 and is a teaching and affiliating university. It is one of the fastest growing universities of the country. It has received Platinum Technology Award in the field of education. Since it is a well known university therefore a huge number of candidates prefer it for their higher studies. To admit candidates, the university conducts entrance exam, named as Indraprastha University Common Entrance Examination, every year. Through IPU CET 2015, the candidates will be selected for session 2015-16. The other details for the application form are given below in the article.
The candidates those who qualify the exam will be selected for seat allotment in engineering courses. The application form for IPU CET 2015 has been already released by the university. It must be submitted till 7 April 2015. The form will be released via online mode only. The steps to apply for the exam are given below.
How To Apply In IPU CET 2015?
To appear in exam, candidates will have to apply for it. The complete procedure for applying in the exam is mentioned in the points below.
1. Since the form will be released via online mode only therefore candidates will have to visit the website of University.
2. Search for application link and click to it that will guide them to application form.
3. But before filling the form candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the exam or not. They must also read all the general instructions that are provided for filling up the form.
4. Enter all the details very carefully and make sure that no field remains incomplete. Any error in the form will lead to its cancellation.
5. They must be extra attentive at the time of filling the contact details as any updates related to exam will be sent to these contact details only.
6. Candidates must first convert their CGPA into marks and then write them in the form.
7. Upload the photographs as per the instructions provided by the university.
8. Recheck the form for the entered details and click submit.
Fees For Applying In IPU CET 2015
The candidates those who are filling the Application form for IPU CET 2015 must also submit the fees for application form. If they have filled and submitted the application form without any application fees, then their form will be rejected by the board.
Candidates will have to submit 750/- as application fee. It can be done via online mode using net banking, credit or debit card. This fees is non refundable therefore candidates must carefully fill the form as if form is cancelled, the fees will not e refunded to them. Candidates must also generate the copy of fees receipt and keep it safe for any further reference.
Candidates those who want to apply for more than one programs in IPU CET 2015, will have to submit separate form for each program. They must also check the status of their application form as it will ensure whether their form has been delivered or not.