IBPS (Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection) is an Indian agency that conducts exam for the recruitment of candidates for various posts in banking sector. It conducts Common Written Examination so that candidates can appear in the exam. The exam is conducted at various exam centers so that candidates from every state can easily appear in the exam. Exam for Clerk, specialist officer, etc posts is conducted by the agency. Likewise, IBPS PO 2015 is also an exam conducted for the recruitment of candidates as probationary officers. This article is based on the various details related to the exam. Candidates can check each and every details, necessary for applying in exam.
Important Dates For IBPS PO 2015
In this section, we have provided the dates on which one of the event related to IBPS PO 2015 will be conducted. Without the information about these dates, candidates might miss some of the events related to the exam.
The commencement of the application process will be in third week of July 2015. Candidates those who register for the exam can download the call letter for the exam in first week of October 2015.The exam will be conducted in October and November 2015. The interview will be conducted in the second week of January 2016.
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO 2015
The candidates those who are eligible for the exam must only fill the application for the exam. If ineligible candidate submit their application then it will be rejected by the board.
- The candidates those who want to apply for the exam must have scored atleast 60% aggregate marks in graduation (any stream) from a recognized University. For the candidates of SC/ST category minimum requirement of marks is 55% marks.
- Candidates age should lie between 21 years to 30 years. The age will be calculated as on 1 July 2015.
- Candidates must be Indian or subject to Bhutan or Nepal; or
- Tibetan refugees those who migrated to India prior to 1 January 1962; or
- Indian origin candidates those who migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, etc. These candidates must have a eligibility certificate issued by Indian Government.
To apply in IBPS PO 2015 candidates will have to fill their application for the same. It will be available in third week of July 2015. It will be available via online mode only. They will have to fill all the details in application form. These details must be complete and genuine in all aspects otherwise the form will be rejected by the board. Pay the application fees and take a print out of it.
Application Fees For IBPS PO 2015
Candidates of general and OBC category will have to pay 600/- as application fee whereas candidates of SC/ST category will have to pay only 100/- as application fee. Candidates can submit the fees using one of the method available for that. They can pay using credit card or debit card or net banking as well. Offline fees can be paid via challan form available on the website of IBPS.
Selection Process In IBPS PO 2015
Candidates, in IBPS PO 2015, will be selected on the basis of their performance in common written examination and interview round. The candidates those who succeed in scoring marks more than the cutoff marks will be able to attend the interview round. Therefore candidates must focus on performing well in all the processes.
* Other details for exam are available on the website of IBPS.