JEE Advanced is the second tier of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination). The candidates those who qualify the first phase, i.e., JEE Main, and get rank among top 1.5 lac scorers will get the chance to appear in JEE Advanced exam. JEE Advanced 2015 will be conducted on 24 May 2015, jointly by various branches of IITs. Candidates those who want to apply for the exam might be having various doubts and queries related to the exam, exam dates, eligibility, applying procedure, etc. After going through this article, candidates will get answer to each and every question as we have provided all the information that is required by a candidate to appear in the exam.
Let us first start with the important dates and events related to the exam. It is important, as in case, if a candidate fails to submit the application on time due to lack of information, then they will not be able to appear in the exam. It is necessary to be aware of these details so that they complete each and every procedure on time.
Important Dates For JEE Advanced 2015
The online registration process for JEE Advanced 2015 will start from 2 May 2015 and will continue till 7 May 2015. The admit card for the exam can be downloaded from 9 May 2015 to 12 May 2015. If any mistake is found in the admit card then candidates can get it corrected from 9 May 2015 to 14 May 2015. The exam will be conducted on 24 May 2015. Result declaration date, as per the information available, is 18 June 2015.
Now the candidates wants to know whether they are eligible for the exam or not. To clarify this confusion, we are providing the eligibility conditions that must be fulfilled by the candidates to appear in exam.
Eligibility Criteria For JEE Advanced 2015
- The candidates those who qualify the JEE Main 2015 will be eligible for JEE Advanced 2015.
- Applicants those who have appeared for qualifying exam in 2013 or earlier are not eligible for the exam.
- Candidates can appear for a maximum of two times in two consecutive exams.
- Candidates of general and OBC categories born on or after 1 October 1990 and the candidates of SC/ST categories born on or after 1 October 1985 can apply for the exam.
- The applicants those who fails to make in top 20 percentile but has scored more than 75% marks will be considered eligible for the exam.
- NOTE: For date of birth proof candidates will have to submit their X class passing certificate.
Registration Process For JEE Advanced 2015
To apply in the exam candidates will have to register themselves for the same. We have provided complete steps of registration so that candidates can easily register themselves for the exam.
1. Registration for JEE Advanced 2015 will be done via online method only.
2. Registration must be done only if they fulfill the eligibility condition.
3. If any ineligible candidate register themselves for the exam then its registration will be cancelled and fees will not be refunded as well.
Registration Fee For JEE Advanced 2015
Candidates will have to pay application or registration fee separately for JEE Advanced 2015. Candidates of general and OBC categories will have to pay 2000/- and those from SC/ST/PwD categories will have to pay 1000/- as registration fees. Female candidates do not have to pay any application fees. Fees can be paid via credit card or debit card or net banking as well.
Exam Pattern For JEE Advanced 2015
Now, when candidates have finally registered for the exam, they need to know about the pattern in which JEE Advanced 2015 exam will be presented for them. The paper will be presented in the preferred language. There will be two papers of three hours. Various sections in the exam are physics, maths and chemistry. The questions will be multiple choice questions, i.e., candidates will have to mark the correct answer from the options provided to them.
JEE Advanced 2015 Result
After the exam candidates will be eager to know about their JEE Advanced 2015 result. Official declaration of result will be done on 18 June 2015. Candidates can visit the website of JEE to check their result.