Muay Thai is a fight art originated in Thailand a decade back, and not to take it ahead while it has already being acknowledged worldwide, Muay Thai training is being promoted. Even at several places in Thailand, affordable for all, Muay Thai training camps are being arranged where almost anyone can start learning this art. Whereas this art is good to learn, you must understand a few things before you join any camp. There are certain features that you must be aware of. Here are those features of Muay Thai – also called as Thai Boxing.
- One can use 8 body limbs in this art regardless of a limited use of body parts.
- One can be stronger enough to fight against a group of strong attackers.
- One can be stronger enough to fight against attackers with arms like knife, wooden sticks, etc.
- One can learn this art to represent him or her at national and international level, as this is a fight sport
- One needs to be very much confident and prepared to learn this art because there will be a rigours workout needed on daily basis.
- Starting few days will only be indulged in making your body acceptable to Muay Thai so if you lose interest in these days then it will be hard enough to learn this art.
In addition to these, you will be learning everything about Muay Thai starting from its origin to success stories and how it becomes national sport of Thailand from News 2014-06-02. What are the achievements of Thailand with this art? And, so on. When you join any training camp in Thailand to learn Muay Thai then do not expect that you will start learning from the first week. Instead, you shall learn from others in starting week what is required and how you can do the best. Observe other experts’ actions and follow instructions of the trainer very closely. All these will make you a good player of Muay Thai.