Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Senator Sheehan? Where's My Gun?

by D. E. Carson (writer), , July 09, 2007

Cindy Sheehan, the "thumb sucking feel sorry for me because my son volunteered to join the military and got killed in Iraq defending my right to be the stupidest person ever seen in public" dimwit who parked her sorry butt outside the president’s Crawford, Texas ranch because she really is too stupid to breathe has announced that she intends to file papers to run for Congress against current Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

WHAT?!?

That’s right. THAT Cindy Sheehan.

The woman has completely lost her mind. She is obviously still very much in denial that her son actually volunteered to join the military knowing full well that he might actually have to go to war to defend this nation against people who want nothing more than to bury every single man woman and child in this country. But don’t tell her that.

Cindy Sheehan has got to be the absolute stupidest person to exist in the United States right now. She thinks that because her son died defending her right to be so stupid that she should get her way in everything. America’s response to that is – all together now – bullshit. She thinks that because her son is dead she is immune from criticism. Like hell she is. She’s being a stupid, selfish moron. I have no sympathy for her. I’m sorry that her son is dead, but he knew the risks when he raised his hand and swore an oath to defend America from all enemies foreign and domestic. It’s really too bad that Casey Sheehan is dead – we need more soldiers like him to defend America from domestic enemies like Cindy Sheehan.

It is time to start arresting people who are screaming for Bush’s impeachment. The president has not engaged in anything beyond what the Constitution gives him. Besides, if we want to start impeaching people, let’s make sure that we go after Senator Harry Reid for selling our troops up the river. Let’s go after Senator Kennedy for his stupid immigration bill. Problem is, none of these have done anything that warrants impeachment – not even the president.

Let’s get a few things straight here. The NSA wiretapping issue seems to be Ms. Sheehan’s biggest point of ignorance. She and every other wimpy, thumb-sucking, crybaby like her, can’t seem to get this point through their heads: The wiretapping project does not, I REPEAT NOT involve telephone conversations that have BOTH end points inside the United States. The wiretapping involves ONLY THOSE CONVERSATIONS THAT BEGIN AND/OR END IN A COUNTRY THAT IS CONSIDERED A TERRORIST HARBORING NATION. Certainly one point is in the United States, but the other end MUST BE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY. I’m yelling here in the hopes that some of you who like to follow Cindy Sheehan like lemmings to a cliff will listen before she takes you on over. If the conversation begins in the United States and ends in Afghanistan or Iran, then yes, the conversation should be tapped because you never know if someone is plotting another bombing of an airport (can you say Glasgow, Scotland?).

Why do I want this program to be left alone? Frankly, I’m not real thrilled about watching Americans get slaughtered at an airport because some bunch of shit-for-brains muslims want us all dead. If people like Cindy Sheehan are allowed to run this country, then we will all be dead within five years because people like Cindy Sheehan are too stupid to realize that peace is not the absence of war, peace is knowing that you can successfully defend yourself against an enemy. That’s why I want my gun because I will be damned if I’m going to let some shit-for-brains terrorist come in here and kill me without me taking some of them with me. So if Cindy Sheehan wants to run for Congress, then just remember if she is elected, don’t come crying to me when the terrorists start pouring into this nation like water over a New Orleans levee.

And that’s something else Crybaby Sheehan thinks is a reason to impeach Bush. Somehow in that lump that sits on her shoulders she got it in her head that Bush is responsible for Katrina slamming into New Orleans and that Bush is also responsible for all of the people who died there. Let me fill you in on this one. It wasn’t Bush who left one hundred school busses sitting in a parking lot while people died in New Orleans. The evacuation of New Orleans and the fate of those people rests solely on Mayor Ray Nagin. It was Nagin who got out of town and left the people to whatever happened. Nagin didn’t have the guts to do the job he was elected to do and then the people of New Orleans were stupid enough to re-elect that incompetent dolt. Now, tell me again how it was Bush’s fault? It was also Nagin who said, “At the end of the day, New Orleans will be a chocolate city.” What the hell is that supposed to mean? Where I come from it means only one thing – Nagin doesn’t want white people in New Orleans. And yet this fool Nagin has the gall to call Bush a racist.

Let me explain something to you about New Orleans. Builders of New Orleans knew going into that town that they were building on a river delta – and below sea level to boot – and yet, they thought that they could control nature. It is not the purpose of government to build walls around cities to keep the water out. If the people are stupid enough to build homes in an area like that then they deserve what they get. But if you are stupid enough to listen to Cindy Sheehan, you will just blame Bush for it and that somehow absolves the people of any responsibility for their own stupidity.

Sheehan is what Larry Elder likes to call a “victicrat” – someone who wants to be a victim and then have the government bail him out of trouble. It’s not the government’s job to bail your sorry ass out of trouble. Anything you do, you do because you made the choice. If you build a house on a floodplain then it is up to you to deal with rebuilding it when your house gets flooded. FEMA is a part of the welfare state and just like the Departments of Education, Health and Human Services and Homeland Security, they all need to be disbanded – closed down permanently. No more food stamps, FEMA, state-run schools or any other government “gimme” program. It is time for the people of this country to start taking responsibility for their actions and stop blaming someone else. It is not now, nor has it ever been George W. Bush’s fault that Casey Sheehan enlisted in the army. That responsibility belongs to Casey Sheehan. His crybaby mother, Cindy, needs to accept that, shut the hell up and crawl back under whatever rock from whence she came.

D. E. Carson is a writer for BrooWaha. For more information, visit the writer's website.

12 comments on Senator Sheehan? Where's My Gun?

By D. E. Carson on July 09, 2007 at 09:40 am
To the person who wrote "thank you" in your review of this article: You're Welcome, but don't thank me only -- thank the men and women of the United States Military without whom this country wouldn't be here. Freedom isn't free and until people like Cindy Sheehan get this through their thick skulls ALL of our freedoms are in danger.

By Batman on July 09, 2007 at 04:32 pm
But I fear it is a losing battle. Thank you for having an opinion that is counter to the mainstream....

By Kay C on July 09, 2007 at 05:30 pm
"Arresting" people who call for impeachment - you are a VERY SCARY PERSON - kudos on yet another hateful article.

By D. E. Carson on July 09, 2007 at 07:21 pm
Why thank you Kay C. I'm so glad to know that my common sensical approach to life annoys those of you who choose to live with your heads up your @$$es. I'm not a scary person, unless being shown the absurdity of impeachment without grounds is scary. Why shouldn't we arrest those calling for Bush's impeachment? Their being singled out and arrested for no reason other than because they disagree with Bush on the war is no more stupid than wanting to impeach Bush without grounds. But crybaby liberals want to circumvent due process and impeach Bush with no credible evidence, so why not circumvent due process for those calling for his impeachment? The gun fires both ways here Kay C. Liberals cannot stand Bush because he won the election in 2000 and they have been frothing at the mouth since to get back into the White House. That is the foundation of their whole political game -- hate Bush, period. No matter how much good he has actually done in the last 6 years, the liberal mantra is "Hate Bush...Hate Bush...Hate Bush." As for calling my article "hateful" I challenge you to find anything said in that article that cannot be backed up by facts. The truth is that you're just a Bush-Hating liberal who spews liberal garbage and runs and hides behind words such as "hateful" when confronted with the truth. I'm sure that somehow you're also looking for a way to label me as racist and/or sexist. Four words: good luck with that...

By Charles Harmison on July 09, 2007 at 08:14 pm
hey carson the agreement was not to attack any of the writers on this site that you don't like. Kay C did not attack you man, she pointed out that your article was hateful towards Sheehan. That is a statement of fact and I am pretty sure that u do in fact hate miss sheehan and any other people who are angry and want Bush impeached for the situation he has put us in. That assertion is based upon your own words in this article. It is not an attack. Just as you have the free right to target miss sheehan with these inflammatory words. People also have a right to call Bush an idiot and demand his impeachment. Impeachment is a perfectly legal and legitimate discussion. Watch how you stifle it by attacking those who tentatively wish to bring it up. This is exactly what i was talking about when i said that your attacks against the users of this site makes them not want to contribute to the discussion anymore.

By Charles Harmison on July 09, 2007 at 08:46 pm
As far as your article it IS Bush's Fault that Casey died in Iraq. True he enlisted of his own volition but ask any combat commander and they will say that they take responsibility for the lives of their unit. If they send them on a mission that gets them killed for no strategic gain or viable goal then they are at fault for getting their soldiers killed in battle. There is absolute proof that we did not have to be there and that the Iraq war is Bush's war for profit, which has taken advantage of the bigger threat of islamic fascism. he redirected the strategy to prolong the war for the weapons manufactors and oil interests that make up his inner circle. As a man who feels so strongly about freedom as you seem to do. I am surprised you are not more concerned about this. The one thing that you seem not to recognize is that the agenda of the bush administration is not the agenda of the conservative party. It is the agenda of a select group of weapons manufacturers and oil execs which make up the think tank called the project for a new american century. This specific group of Neocons have seized control of the RNC just as much as it sized control of the country back in 2000 with Bush, Chaney, and Rumsfield as simply the implimentators of its designs. They have no interest in freedom and i suggest you google the name and read their literature. It is NOT the same as Reaganomics my friend. Now notice i did not attack you, remember that when you respond.

By Charles Harmison on July 09, 2007 at 09:02 pm
Ya, you better fear Speaker Pelosi. Remember, she's only two very tentative breaths from the white house.

By D. E. Carson on July 11, 2007 at 01:25 am
Okay, CR, but I thought that agreement was between you and I only. Regardless, I offer this apology for the direct hit. I would like to hope that one would be returned for the "SCARY PERSON" comment, but I'll forego the obvious point to be made.

By Kay C on July 13, 2007 at 02:28 am
People who are filled with anger and animosity towards others are "scary" in that their energy is very dark - they are filled with fear, insecurity and hurt... and they relentlessly project this hurt onto others. This does not mean that said "scary people" cannot heal themselves, find compassion for themselves, and by extension, find compassion for others. I was watching American HIstory X and thought of you and some others on this site - is that really the impression you want to leave on people. I have a feeling that you must be kinder than you come across as.

By D. E. Carson on July 14, 2007 at 12:20 am
Anger: sure I'm angry. I'm angry at thumb-sucking crybaby liberals who are trying to steal America right out from under our noses. This notion that liberals are "good for America" is what is scary. Alexis de Toqueville came to America from France and said, "America is great because America is good. If America ceases to be good it will cease to be great." America is ceasing to be good and therefore is ceasing to be great. We have forsaken our true heritage in favor of some politically correct bullshit that is supposed to be friendly to everyone and offend no one. The problem is that there is no way America can ever please every single individual living here when America is compared to heaven/utopia. Insecurity? Hardly. I'm very secure in who I am. I do not need some liberal morality police telling me when I do not conform. I am proud that I do not conform to the liberal bullshit. Frankly, I am secure in my philosophy about how America needs to be run and I can tell you that it is so poorly mismanaged right now that whether you're a liberal, conservative, Democrat or Republican, you're more of a part of the problem than the solution. Fear? The only thing I fear is uneduated people -- which happens to include 99.999999% of all liberals in America. The liberal agenda is killing America -- slowly and it has taken advantage of the fact that most Americans are either too lazy or too stupid to check things out, so they use the mainscream media to disseminate mis-information. I'll bet there is not one single person on this site who can name the individual who advocated a plan that would cap income on American citizens at $30,000 and give the remaining to the government. In fact, I'll bet that no one even knew that idea was ever considered in the legislative halls of the Capitol Building before I made mention of it. I'm plenty compassionate -- but not to stupid people and anyone who thinks the government owes them healthcare, social security, food stamps, education or other entitlements is a stupid person. Michael Moore is the king of stupid people. Stupid people love Socialism because they are completely unaware of the fact that when the government controls everything as is happening here and as happened in the former Soviet Union the government will bankrupt itself and the country will collapse. As for American History X -- if it made you think of me and your belief that I need to find compassion, then that program is nothing but liberal propaganda and anyone watching it is a brainwashed fool. Finally, your "I have a feeling that you must be kinder than you come across as" is partially true. I'm nice. I'm the nicest person you'll ever stab in the back. But I have no tolerance, patience or sympathy for stupidity. Taking everything the mainscream media says as gospel is pure stupidity. And don't call me a "neocon". I was brought up with my intolerance of stupidity and it just so happens that most of those who are called neocons have finally discovered what I have known since I was old enough to understand when something looks and smells like bullshit it is. That happened clear back when Carter was in the White House -- long before Reagan decided to run for president and the neocon movement began. In fact, it wasn't me who changed, but the political landscape of America that changed. I used to be a registered Democrat but the party went too far to the left for my liking thanks to fools like George Soros, Howard Dean, Shrillary Rotten Clinton and Harry Reid. I only registered Republican because I wanted to vote for Bob Dole to run against Bill Clinton in '96. I disagree with a lot of the Republican platform but I agree with a hell of a lot more of it than the Democrats. DEC

By Kay C on July 14, 2007 at 11:16 pm
First of all, I am not a liberal - whatever that means - the left and right are dependent on each other and are two heads of the same beast. Secondly, if you get your facts from Ann Coulter, then you're right, the discussion can and should stop here. Third, have you ever stopped to consider the innocent Iraqi children that have been blown to smithereens thanks to this disgusting endeavor???? If not, why not??? Fourth, no personal attacks - just a discussion.

By D. E. Carson on July 15, 2007 at 10:58 pm
Kay C: Did you know that innocent German children died during WWII? Should we have stopped when the first of those were reported and let Hitler take over the world? Collateral damage is a risk of war -- any war. People die in war. Combatants die and innocents die. Even the Christian Bible says there is a time for war and a time for peace. Right now it is time for war. Yes you are a liberal. You believe that peace is the absence of war. You believe that Bush Lied and People Died. You believe in tolerance. Sorry, you fit the definition of liberal. My facts don't come from Ann Coulter. If Ann Coulter agrees with me, that's her decision, but my facts from from studying history and reading more than what the mainscream media puts out there -- something liberals refuse to do. Liebrals don't want to believe anything but what the Clinton News Network, All Bill Clinton network, Clinton Broadcasting System and the Nothing But Clinton network tell them. You want a disussion, then go get real facts and stop spewing the garbage propogated by George Soros and his minons. If you're interested in reading truth, I'll be happy to provide you with two articles with which you can start.