Wednesday, October 18, 2017

NASA Mars Rover, Picture reveals what looks like a stone hut

Credit: http://www.nasa.gov/
Well, if that pic is real, and that rover doesn't drive over to check it out, then you know something is up.

Right Panoramic Camera Non-linearized Full frame EDR acquired on Sol 728 of Spirit's mission to Gusev Crater at approximately 14:24:06 Mars local solar time, camera commanded to use Filter 1 (436 nm).

fv5276232c
Mars Rover picture, straight from NASA. What is this? All images from http://www.nasa.gov/

Here is the raw image direct from NASA http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/728/2P191002092EFFAMOAP2443R1M1.JPG

As I sit online for hours on end day after day, visiting the hundreds of websites I do, I love it when I come across a story or item that can't be explained. This here appears to be a stone structure resembling a stone hut or house. Like ones here on Earth like this one below

Earth version
Earth version

I always like to blog to get people's reaction to these things. Many will use "Logic" and think "This can't be" but just look at the rest of the pictures below, I will pan in further with the three other pictures I have. WHAT DO YOU THINK? This comes from here

rd5276232c
Closer in
 Closer again
Closer again
As close as I could zoom without ruining the image
As close as I could zoom without ruining the image

I was a Football manager then I had to stop because of the pain so took up writing. I am average, but the sentiment is there. I want to make this a better world I want to laugh. I have a partner and 4 kids, 2 sons who are older teenagers, and 2 daughters under 4. Share the care x

11 comments on NASA Mars Rover, Picture reveals what looks like a stone hut

By riginal on November 04, 2013 at 09:48 pm

Shaun very very interesting. I actually work part time at N.A.S.A. (as a crossing lady during rocket launch times) at weekends when little weekend fizzers want to 'cross over.'Under'?

That dwelling,which it is obviously, belonged to Riff Raff THE original cave man astronought. He accomplished nought on earth so he used 'rock tiles' to encase his wife's 'glory box' which as it happened was full of highly explosive red peppers. I was there when he 'crossed over.' Sad really because Riff Raff was lonely on earth because his missus just listened to the red hot chilli peppers all day,ignoring the poor guy. Told Riff, i might add, that although things were a tad boring on earth, he must have rocks in his head going to a strange planet that didn't accept credit cards from stone ageless man. Nup...wouldn't listen,so there he sits in his isolated rock house with his bone. If you could home in a bit closer you'll see a small sign saying "don't enter...smouldering red hot chilli peppers alive within ...cheap rocks for sale... Seriously Shaun people have to understand "we are not alone!" Riff is though. Please...give him a wave. Hope u is well n yawz. Lovely photos. Thought provocking indeed.

By riginal on November 05, 2013 at 04:20 am

On second thoughts Shaun could it be a giant interplanetary drunken hip hop person with a giant Afro who has just fallen down a hole during searching for a place to sleep it off!

By riginal on November 05, 2013 at 04:21 am

Et's cubby house?

By riginal on November 05, 2013 at 04:33 am

The first McDonald's "rock here or takeaway rock burger drive through, buy one and get one freeze with nuclear wind topping a salt. Plus a chance to win a trip to dizzy land to see a giant dizzy Afro?"

By riginal on November 05, 2013 at 04:36 am

Et's Lego blocks depicting a giant Afro?

By riginal on November 05, 2013 at 04:41 am

A batch of alien flies feasting on the ailing cow that tripped over the Afro's moon?

By riginal on November 05, 2013 at 05:34 am

The gold bar repository for a bank ad entitled "put your money here in our gold repository with 24/7 buried giant Afro CTV eyed security guard? Except when he's on a bender!Bank with us we're rock solid blasr it! Don't keep your money under a rock blanket and certainly not under Congress cos that would be incongress and silly. For out of this world interest and service get astro Afro flight to pick up your life's savings. Is your interest on earth hitting a brick wall? Try our 'gold veneer rock bank.' All our staff are alien to service...just like what earth's discontented people standing in line scratching their bums waiting for Edna-she just deposited her pension in five cent pieces some stuck together with prune juice- have to put up with while drumming their digits on their Afros. The bald truth being that they are collectively sick of hearing Edna's faltering rendition which is on bank visual intercom..."my pussy died 100 years ago and part of me died with it! And shutup you whinging bastards behind me!...give me SPACE! and that's where we come in. We will sedate Edna should her and her blasted pussy tale stray here and if need be feed her prune juice through a blocked straw so come on down suckers! We're human. Come fly with us for free and get photographed with our off the planet Edna...we are not alone Shaun...not by a long pussy!

By Shaun Gibson on November 05, 2013 at 07:19 pm

HA HA HA HA HA LMAO!!!

I can't reply just now I am crying with tears of laughter..

FFS Riginal HAHA

By riginal on November 05, 2013 at 08:30 pm

if you're laughing at my ridiculousness Shaun then you are indeed alone my fine feathered friend. Have a great pain free (as much as possible) weekend coming up. Keep up the awesome spectacularizms. One small planet one giant unfolding tapestry of epic discoveries that curry the spice of our inquistive explorative nature. Cheers bud...A new Dawn? Or are you still struggling to pay the existing one off? I rest my nightcap.

By Shaun Gibson on November 05, 2013 at 08:40 pm

You always cheer me up mate, give you that much.

And why shouldn't we explore our minds and our limits and what is out there? Who says we can't? lol

Questioning our World is something I have always done, when someone tells me something I don't always believe, so I search for the truth. nothing wrong there. Being awake to you own existance is important.

Cheers buddy, lol

By riginal on November 05, 2013 at 11:01 pm

just being awake in short spurts suffices me Shaun...have a good one whatever that implies, some say ours is not to wonder why but we can't use that as a platitudic answer to the kernel of our existence as you rightly say. And we can only trust that the world news is 99.9% correct. You keep delving into that one percent and that's what it's all about i guess. Just watched SBS doco on American women returned from the armed services. Terrible the trauma they bought home with them from places like Irak. A good deal more than one percent,huge in fact, the overall numbers of post traumatic females/males living in the streets...trying to regain some sort of equilibrium...just not right. They program,hardwire,people to kill on sight. It's the sight of the mental and physical aftermath in every direction you look that is devastating.That percentage is tragic,and sobering and the weary worn ordinary 'wonder workers' drawn by conscience that help these lost souls...makes you believe there is a higher being.I hope so. Bye now. Lest we forget...but how could you?