Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Why must we hate

Credit: anonymous
I blog and write to learn, I do so to bring myself closer to nice people who I can learn from, I want to know more, with your help, I will learn

Personal blog, my words, my thinking, just to ask a simple question. Hatred is all around us, we tolerate and move on, but where does hatred come from, I hope you enjoy the read

Hatred as I see it, even in my own backwater middle of nowhere country is taught, we are born pure and innocent, then we become the person we are taught to be or told to be. I was taught hate on a large scale and I went with it in a big way, then one day I looked at my 3 year old son, started to cry and walked away from it, I found love, compassion and more, then the pain came, I always wonder to this day, why did the pain come when I woke up to intolerance and hatred

Karma is the best I can come up with to this day, I did some awful things as a kid and a young man, but doing football with kids for 15 years was my way of giving the love back, trying to balance out the rights from the wrongs, then the pain got too bad I had to stop doing football

The pain took a life, my life, but over time, and even now I am learning to adjust to the new ways, dealing with pain 24/7, the pain took much but it gave also, pain gave me love, compassion, a caring nature a side of me that MUST ask questions. I spend a long time in the dark, when the light of God was shone upon me I seen love, I felt love I became love, I don’t know how to hate now, I couldn’t do a bad thing if I was paid, it is just not in my nature

But my eyes are now firmly open and I see acts of individual kindness by people, strangers also, but I also see acts of individual hatred and intolerance, today I was called Anti-American for my blogs and what I write, it didn’t hurt, trust me when you are already hurting it takes a LOT to get through, I wasn’t even shocked nor surprised. The comment came from a person who started reading my blog 3 weeks ago, this person read 20 blogs? I have done 1,100+ in 9 months

That for me was hatred, just an example of uneducated hatred, I debated with the person over the issue, showed her proof to match my words, but no, the person was set in their ways, they have their opinion and nothing on Gods good earth will change that, and this is something I see all over, people with hatred in their hearts, vindictive people who want to cause division and cause debate in a bad way

Why? I know hatred, I have met Evil, I was his friend, walking away was HARD but as soon as you see that light NOTHING can pull you back. I am not religious, I just believe in the love of God and to see people wasting time on hatred saddens me. My father is 67 years old and tells me all the time “I cry for humanity” And I understand him now, as I do also, but I also rejoice in the goodness in people, I surround myself with people like me, choose my friends with care and if hate comes my way in real life I toss it in the bin quickly

I am only 40, I live in pain, I am born from hatred, and maybe one day through writing I will understand the World more. See this is why I write, to teach myself and to learn about our World, many blogs or articles I do here are mainly things that just interest me, yet the darkness follows me, it whispers to me often, but the light keeps me safe

More love, less hate

Shaun

I was a Football manager then I had to stop because of the pain so took up writing. I am average, but the sentiment is there. I want to make this a better world I want to laugh. I have a partner and 4 kids, 2 sons who are older teenagers, and 2 daughters under 4. Share the care x

8 comments on Why must we hate

By JennyT on September 11, 2013 at 08:12 am

I enjoyed this Shaun, I am glad that your life has settled and that you find comfort in writing your feelings for us to read. Keep on sharing.

By Shaun Gibson on September 11, 2013 at 08:14 am

Just sharing the care

x ;-) x

By riginal on September 11, 2013 at 11:50 am

Maybe we hate out of fear,the fear that the self- orchestrated outward appearance we sometimes project at different stages in our lives because of various self imposed,real/imagined emotion, ie: worry,jealously, intolerance - may slip and undermine that hopefully temporary facade.Our greatest fear,the exposure of an imperfect human...and hopefully a rebirth of conscience that shines brighter than the darkness we occasionally dwell upon.I know all this Shaun because i have attained perfection...mind you i avoid religious mirrors religiously, that may reflect the 'true' me...don't you just hate that?...whoops!

By Shaun Gibson on September 11, 2013 at 04:15 pm

LOL!!

I avoid religion, just an opinion, although religion ain't the problem, people are. I just have strong believe there is "Something up there" Maybe it's just the moon :0)

By riginal on September 11, 2013 at 09:34 pm

I believe Shaun that some religions/BELIEFS? instilled in the young/old even, particularly of the'cult' variety and alternatives that border opposed to commonsense overall can do a vast amount of damage. So in that vein who do people turn to who have been brought up in their formative impressionable years of their life in the midst of some beliefs (stretching back eons) then as they get older or wiser perhaps they see the light much clearer when exposed to others who promote 'getting on' with each other in harmony so in my umble opinion religion is annexed to peoples behaviour at the very least in some form. I repeat from a previous post about the troubles in your own patch. Two young squabbling boys brought up out of two opposing families sent to Australia got on famously. I'm not debating the conflict of who is right or wrong. People still died. Is it fair that the young be subjected to all this? That's why i say whether you class religion/beliefs whatever way it is portrayed at the end of the day it does influence. Everyone knows that burning witches at the stake was a thing to do because it was an idea promoted by a belief,however crude. Have we advanced that far when you look around? You can't avoid religion as it is integrated in the way we relate to others. Opinions bandied don't kill people unless there's a total lack of communication and distinct advantages to be gained by one side hellbent perhaps in a stronger military position to GAIN by not sitting down and sifting the facts...can't think of a case at the moment but i'm sure it'll arise. Cheers buddy, no matter witch opinion you have. I'll agree as long as you agree to disagree me. Some people don't know Witch way to turn in a heated debate but had Witches possessed fire extinguisers the burning craze might have been stopped in its tracks. But then vested interests in firewood sales trying to do their utmost for their investors would probably disagree. Is that the way it works? I reckon the Bible could be a good place to start...but then i hate starting arguments...rather talk to the man in the moon...he must be lonely without a missus to argue with?

By Shaun Gibson on September 12, 2013 at 02:41 pm

LOL.... :0)

People already say I talk to the man on the moon, but that's another story.

Conflict is conflict, war is war, hatred is hatred, and I know I could write ALL day (thanks for the spelling tip by the way) and it won't change a thing. Nothing, so should I give up? I thought about it, I am passionate about a World and a Life where we all get on. Here, and on other sites an in my life I see kindness and a caring side from people. I have not spoken to Evil in a LONG time, so my World is a peaceful one. Sometimes I look at the TV and think, does this really happen? I don't know anyon who could lower themselves too that action or that thinking.

Sometimes I lay in bed and watch the stars and think...Where is my roof.

Cheers bud.. lol

By riginal on September 13, 2013 at 08:09 am

One can ruminate for ever on any subject, even love spelt backwards is only an i delete o to mean the opposite O star gazer. Now if you had a tin roof i'd suggest some tin vital is missing? Thatch you later...or is it bitch u man roofing you're missing? You may need a good Thatcher? Was there ever such a person? Just remember one thing...damned if i can. Have a great weekend and recharge your batteries. :>)

By Shaun Gibson on September 13, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Love spelt bacwards is Evol, like it...

Thatcher, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

And have a good weekend also Riginal. You are a good man