Friday, November 24, 2017

Good questions worth asking , I think. How would you answer?

Credit: http://www.stumbleupon.com/
Remember, these questions have no right or wrong answers. Because asking the right questions is the answer.

At the cusp of a new day, week, month, or year, most of us take a little time to reflect on our lives by looking back over the past and ahead into the future

Thought Questions 1

23.

Thought Questions 23

24.

Thought Questions 24

25.

Thought Questions 25

Some good questions here, what is your favourite, what question would you like to answer most?

What would you do in some of these circumstances? Let me know

Shaun

I was a Football manager then I had to stop because of the pain so took up writing. I am average, but the sentiment is there. I want to make this a better world I want to laugh. I have a partner and 4 kids, 2 sons who are older teenagers, and 2 daughters under 4. Share the care x

6 comments on Good questions worth asking , I think. How would you answer?

By Randy Mitchell on August 27, 2013 at 09:27 am

I love all of these, such great messages to think about. For me, the last one says the most. Life is all about getting out there, risk for reward, and living each day to its fullest.

By Shaun Gibson on August 27, 2013 at 09:42 am

Well said Randy, I thought the last one had the most impact also, but many are so simple questions we would not think to ask them..

By Rev. Eddie Tatro on August 27, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Very good questions and I could say I could answers most of them very instanly and truthfuly.

My favorite is number 18 and I think it may be an occupational hazzard on my end. ;-)

By Shaun Gibson on August 27, 2013 at 03:25 pm

Hey Ed!!

18, you know, I would change nothing, because if I did I wouldn't be happy today, would you? if so, what.

ps: Good to see ya here!

By JennyT on September 10, 2013 at 08:06 am

1- 18. 2. Peace. 7. Yes writing my book. 10. Strength. 11. Yes. 12. Have my family love & understand me. 13. I settle. 14. Not often enough. 15. Possibly. 16. Too long ago. 17. Writing. 18. Yes. 19. Making every minute count. 21. Be kind, thoughtful & courteous. 23. Yes. 24. Writing and the people in my life. 25. The ability to breathe.

Yep I couldn't stop at one....

:-)

By Kornela88 on August 06, 2014 at 10:43 pm

Ok it seems to be nice plan czyszczenie posadzek kraków