BLACK IN AMERICA AND UNARMED
Only in America can a dead black boy go on trial for his own murder while his killer sits quietly in a court room dressed to the nine.
Civil rights today has regressed, set back at least a hundred years as a result of the dramatic outcome of the Trayvon Benjamin Martin vs George Zimmerman murder case. Where there once was a residue of hopeful communication between the two nations [blacks and whites] it appears that the dream of peace [MLK JR. "I HAVE A DREAM"] shall never be actualized. Blacks have become the country's first home grown foreign nation while living in America [LAND OF THE FREE], who has never been able to actualize and sustain any real freedom from the cessation of war. Although through no fault of their own blacks have been hated since the commencement of slavery with a perpetual almost salacious desire, and as such they've historically struggled with the reasons why. What could they have done to cause a string of killings and black deaths at the behest of white society since slavery, and yet they still claim freedom and justice for all, civility, and peace.
Emotional decadence, an imploding silence felt by millions of people across the country and around the world, from the vibration of what appeared to be flagrant injustice that permeates the George's Zimmerman verdict of not guilty.
However what is heard in black society and around the world is that American racism is far more evasive, increasingly chilling, prevalent, animated. Eternal hatred alive indeed, when once again an unarmed black youth is shot and killed by a white hispanic [his mother is hispanic his father is white] who claimed to have chased down his aggressor prior to any said aggression.
In the investigation process of the case they kept referring to Trayvon Benjamin Martin as "Mr." giving the public perception of him being a full grown man. Typically men are viewed by society as dangerous, thus trying the case in a adult mental forum.
Running in America under a profile police state for a black child is almost tantamount to suicide.Jogging to a bus stop or from a friend's house apparently to white policemen represents a crime in progress and a fleeing criminal, but if your black they break out their hunting license and set up camp waiting for the prey [the Negro Race]. America has spoiled and robbed [kidnapped, enslaved, they robbed their culture and corrupted a people by way of such improprieties] the so called black nation, by their unjust system they have forced many young innocent black men in jail [with no hope of recovery or rehabilitation] or into their graves.
But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore. Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come? Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the Lord, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law. (Isaiah 42:22-24 KJV)
Hear, O our God; for we are despised: and turn their reproach upon their own head, and give them for a prey in the land of captivity: (Nehemiah 4:4 KJV)
Trayvon's dead body was drug tested, his back ground was methodically examined and researched, the clothes he wore was analyzed and deemed under suspicion, [they believed that the hoody he wore was that same kind that all thugs wore, therefore he must have been a crib and a thug], the tactless witnesses that the prosecutors brought in seemed to harmed the case. These witnesses were not prepared, had bad diction, they were not advised on how court room culture operates or Courtroom Etiquette. Unofficially they [the system] placed the victim on trial in their attempt to exonerate the shooter, they were searching Trayvon's life for straws, anything that would implicate him as a career criminal worthy to be murdered. And when they were Not able to find anything significant in Trayvon Martin's past they stooped so low as to say that he was suspended from school because they found a residue of drugs in his school bag. The attempt to criminalize the victim and exonerate the killer is a natural American practice when ever it's a racial trial. Although both sides [the defense attorney and the prosecutor] didn't want to introduce racism into the trial all of the symptoms was there, a cover up [postponing the arrest of the killer which lead to loss evidence, they didn't drug test the suspect for drugs on the night of the shooting, the police station video film that captured Zimmerman the day of the shooting was not used as courtroom evidence ], it had all the trappings of a racially charged trial.
Yet none of these analytical investigations, such as drug testing, or background checks was given to Mr. George Zimmerman. Had they checked his back ground [which is normally the procedure to check the shooters background] they would have found that he had previous complaints for violence against the police, and most importantly his father was a retired judge [now thats a conflict of interest]. It took a long drawn out protest that forced the police department to even arrest Zimmermen [ he could do no wrong, what with his father being judge and all], I guest they felt that after all he merely shot a black thug. Former charges were sort, brought, and dismissed against Zimmerman's [It is believed that the outcome of Mr. Zimmerman's criminals cases including the current case held against him is biased, a conflict of interest due to his father's previous position as a judge] for fighting with the police,and yet the prosecution didn't introduce this information which demonstrates a past of rash violence exhibited by the defendant.
Cameras at the police station captured Zimmermen after the incident and you can clearly see that he sustained no injuries, yet on March 8, 2012 - Investigators receive a fax from the Altamonte Family Practice containing the medical records identifying the injuries sustained by Zimmerman on the night of the shooting: Open wound of scalp, without mention of complication; nasal bones, closed fracture; assault by other specified means. None of these wounds or injuries were shown in court. Never heard of an assault injury in a doctor's report. How does the doctor know whether his injuries was as a result of an assault? It was strange that after hearing the tape recordings of the struggle between the defendant and the victim they never ask Zimmerman to replicate the screams or analyze the tape for voice recognition.
TRAYVON BRANDED A CRIMINAL HAVING COMMITTED NO CRIME
Particularly after the police department told Zimmermen not to pursue Trayvon Martin shows that he was not under any threat and by his disobeying police orders made himself the aggressor and agitator of this circumstance.Zimmerman's statements to police was that "they always gets away" shows that Zimmerman's actions from that's point on was that of a man who had preconceived notions, and determinations about Trayvon's innocent. Having prejudged Trayvon as guilty of a crime because he was in the neighborhood caused the wreckless endangerment of the community, Trayvon, and himself. By his prejudgment, he also placed himself as judge, jury and executioner which makes for a premeditated circumstance.
A thug with ice tea, and skittles in his pocket instead of drugs and a gun . Trayvon asked George Zimmermen why he was following him? This is not a typical question from a man fleeing from a crime, or a man that was previously aggressive, but the kind of question showing that he was unsure of the circumstances in which he was engulfed in. He was afraid and called one of his friends during the incident who advised him to run because a man with a gun was following him. These are not the actions of a criminal who is currently engaged in a crime, they would not stop to attack a man with a gun [unless fighting for ones life], nor would they stop to make a phone call while still in the area of said crime. Zimmermen's account of what happen was inconsistent on so many levels, his story changed over the course of the trial.
The fact that the prosecutor didn't insist on a back ground check, a drug test, or ask to view the medical records and police station video tapes to observe such injuries on the night of the incident openly says that the trial was fixed. Once again as always a racially fixed trial always begins with a black victim, a white killer,white policemen, a white judge, white jury, white defender and white prosecutor,white audience a black family and friends who sat watching the farce entertainment that this bogus trail conducted.
In the eyes of the people's court Trayvon Benjamin Martin stands in line amongst thousands or perhaps millions of innocent black men [if you count from slavery till today] slain at the hands of the white establishment. Oscar Grant shot execution style by police while several police held him down on his face at a subway platform in front of a train load of passengers while one policeman shot him, saying it was merely a mistake between his taser and his AMERICA UNLEASHED or taser him ,Sean Bell killed, fifty bullets shot by police while leaving his bachelor party , and now, now Trayvon Martin
It is believed that these killings are staged to agitate and stimulate an all out race war, since blacks was sold by white slave ship captains to white slave plantation owners it was as though blacks was the flock of the slaughter, a prey unable to protect themselves from the claws of the American EAGLE.
Thus saith the Lord my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter; Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the Lord; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not." (Zechariah 11:4, 5 KJV)
Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. (Jeremiah 30:16 KJV)
Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. (Zephaniah 3:8 KJV)
1. TRAYVON MARTIN--17 years old killed while walking home after purchasing a can of ice tea and a bag of skittles.
2. JORDAN DAVIS --Police tell Michael Dunn that Jordan Davis wasn't armed during shooting
3. OSCAR GRANT---Oakland, Calif., transit-police Officer Johannes Mehserle said that he accidentally used his gun instead of his Taser when he shot Grant on a train platform on New Year's Day 2009. The 22-year-old was lying facedown with his hands behind his back, being subdued by another police officer, when he was killed. Mehserle was convicted of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to only two years for taking Grant's life. He was released after 11 months.
4. SEAN BELL---In the early-morning hours of what was supposed to be 23-year-old Bell's wedding day, police fired more than 50 bullets at a car carrying him and his friends outside a Queens, N.Y., strip club in 2006. Bell was killed, and two of his friends were wounded. The city of New York agreed to pay more than $7 million to settle a federal lawsuit filed by the family and two friends of Bell. The three detectives who were charged -- one of whom yelled "gun," although Bell was unarmed -- were found not guilty of all charges. Just this March, the NYPD fired four of the officers involved in the shooting for disobeying departmental guidelines on the scene.
5. AMADOU DIALLO---In 1999 four officers in street clothes approached Diallo, a West African immigrant with no criminal record, on the stoop of his New York City building, firing 41 shots and striking him 19 times as he tried to escape. They said they thought the 23-year-old had a gun. It was a wallet. The officers were all acquitted of second-degree-murder charges.
6.KIMANI GRAY --Sixteen-year-old Kimani was shot four times in the front and side of his body and three times in the back by two New York City police officers as he left a friend's birthday party in Brooklyn on March 9, 2013. The only publicly identified eyewitness is standing by her claim that he was empty-handed when he was gunned down.
7. KENDREC MCDADE--Nineteen-year-old college student McDade was shot and killed in March 2012 when officers responded to a report of an armed robbery of a man in Pasadena, Calif. He was later found to be unarmed, with only a cellphone in his pocket. His death has prompted his family to file a lawsuit, in which McDade's parents argue that he was left on the street for a prolonged period of time without receiving first aid. According to court documents, McDade's last words were, "Why did they shoot me?" The officers involved were initially placed on paid administrative leave but have since returned to duty.
8. TIMOTHY RUSSELL ---Russell and his passenger, Malissa Williams, were killed in Cleveland after police officers fired 137 rounds into their car after a chase in December 2012. Officers said they saw a possible weapon, but no weapon or shell casings were found in the fleeing car or along the chase route.
9. ERVIN JEFFERSON--The 18-year-old was shot and killed by two security guards -- also African American -- outside his Atlanta home on Saturday, March 24, 2012. His mother says that he was unarmed and trying to protect his sister from a crowd that was threatening her.
10. PATRICK DORISMOND---The 26-year-old father of two young girls was shot to death in 2000 during a confrontation with undercover police officers who asked him where they could purchase drugs. An officer claimed that Dorismond -- who was unarmed -- grabbed his gun and caused his own death. But the incident made many wonder whether the recent acquittal of the officers in the Amadou Diallo case sent a signal that the police had a license to kill without consequence.
11.OUSMANE ZONGO---In 2003 Officer Bryan A. Conroy confronted and killed Zongo in New York City during a raid on a counterfeit-CD ring with which Zongo had no involvement. Relatives of the 43-year-old man from Burkina Faso settled a lawsuit against the city for $3 million. The judge in the trial of the officer who shot him (and was convicted of criminally negligent homicide but did not serve jail time) said he was "insufficiently trained, insufficiently supervised and insufficiently led." Dallas Weekly
12.TIMOTHY STANSBRY JR.---Unarmed and with no criminal record, 19-year-old Stansbury was killed in 2004 in a Brooklyn, N.Y., stairwell. The officer who shot him said he was startled and fired by mistake. Police Commissioner Ray Kelly called his death "a tragic incident that compels us to take an in-depth look at our tactics and training, both for new and veteran officers." A grand jury deemed it an accident.
13.ORLANDO BARLOW---Barlow was surrendering on his knees in front of four Las Vegas police officers when Officer Brian Hartman shot him in 2003. Hartman was 50 feet away and said he thought the unarmed 28-year-old was reaching for a gun. The deadly shooting was ruled "excusable." But a federal investigation later revealed that Hartman and other officers printed T-shirts labeled "BDRT," which stood for "Baby Daddy Removal Team" and "Big Dogs Run Together," and that they'd used excessive force during two separate investigations. Review Journal
14.AARON CAMPBELL---In 2005 Campbell was shot in the back by Portland, Ore., police Officer Ronald Frashour, who said he thought the unarmed man was reaching toward his waistband for a weapon. Witnesses said the 25-year-old was walking backward toward police with his hands locked behind his head moments before the fatal shot was fired. A grand jury cleared Frashour of criminal wrongdoing but sent a letter to the county district attorney's office condemning police handling of the incident. Campbell's mother received a $1.2 settlement in the family's federal wrongful-death lawsuit against the city of Portland.
15. VICTOR STEEN---In 2009, 17-year-old Victor, who was riding his bicycle, refused to stop when chased by a police officer in a cruiser in Pensacola, Fla. In response, the officer aimed his Taser out of the driver's window and fired and then ran over the unarmed teen, killing him. The deadly incident was captured on video. A judge ruled that no crime was committed.
16. STEVEN EUGENE WASHINGTON---Washington was shot by gang-enforcement officers Allan Corrales and George Diego in Los Angeles one night in 2010 after he approached them and appeared to remove something from his waistband. The officers said they'd heard a loud sound in the area and the 27-year-old, who was autistic, was looking around suspiciously. No weapon was ever recovered.
17. ALONZO ASHLEY---Police say that 29-year-old Ashley refused to stop splashing water from a drinking fountain on his face at the Denver Zoo one hot day in 2011, then made irrational comments and threw a trash can. The responding officers, who didn't dispute that he was unarmed, killed him with a Taser, saying he had "extraordinary strength." No criminal charges were filed against them.
18. WENDELL ALLEN---Allen was fatally shot in the chest by officers executing a warrant on his house on March 7, 2012, in New Orleans. The 20-year-old was unarmed, and five children were home at the time of his death. Police found 4.5 ounces of marijuana on Allen after they killed him. An attorney for the family says that New Orleans police are investigating whether Officer Joshua Colclough was wrong to pull the trigger.
19. RONALD MADISON AND JAMES BRISSETTE---In 2005, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, five officers opened fire on an unarmed family on the east side of the Danziger Bridge, killing 17-year-old James Brissette and wounding four others. Next, officers shot at brothers Lance and Ronald Madison. Ronald, a 40-year-old man with severe mental disabilities, was running away when he was hit, and an officer stomped on and kicked him before he died. In a federal criminal trial, five officers involved in what have become known as the "Danziger Bridge Shootings" were convicted of various civil rights violations, but not murder.
20. TRAVARES MCGILL---In 2005 in Sanford, Fla. (the same county in which Travyon Martin was killed), the 16-year-old was killed by two security guards, one of whom testified that Travares was trying to hit him with his car. But evidence showed that the bullet that killed the teen hit him in the middle of the back and that the guard kept firing even after the car was no longer headed toward him.
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto THEM over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and AVENGE our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. (Revelation 6:7-11 KJV)
Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him. As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. The Lord standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people. The Lord will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the spoil of the poor is in your houses. What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor? saith the Lord God of hosts. (Isaiah 3:11-15 KJV)
The Lord hath done that which he had devised; he hath fulfilled his word that he had commanded in the days of old: he hath thrown down, and hath not pitied: and he hath caused thine enemy to rejoice over thee, he hath set up the horn of thine adversaries. Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease. Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street. (Lamentations 2:17-19 KJV)
For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. (Zechariah 2:8 KJV)
Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. (Proverbs 7:2 KJV)
Race War\TAMPA - Some viewers on the ABC Action News Facebook page have asked whether George Zimmerman’s father served as a judge.Some have speculated Zimmerman’s father may have used that position to get a 2005 charge against his son thrown out (although, while the charge of assaulting a law enforcement officer was dropped, there is no proof Zimmerman’s father played any role in making that happen).
Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/zimmerman-dad-worked-as-magistrate#ixzz2ZpwlmANu