Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Shale oil discovery questions. riginal.

by riginal (writer), moe australia, March 27, 2013

Shale we all benefit at the pump...that is the question? Or will big brother let off monetary steam and it all turns to vapour?

A FEW RANDOM THOUGHTS WHILST THE OIL CHAMPERS CHILLS. riginal.

As an aussie foremost, before Ii admit to (whispers) being a human being and a non- integral part of the quiltwork of mankind's tapestry pertaining to intelligence above the average Norm...assuming the 'Normal' average of intelligence hangs somewhere within the confines of peaceful rationale and argumentive "you dunno vot you iz talkin' about iz vot all you know iz Riginal.

And if zere iz a Godz zen vi did he creates mankind to comz on earth ven zere voz no evil before zat voman AND zat manz shakez ze apple cart and partake of ze applz...HA! Vot a promiscuous pear! I Boris duz question zis. My theory iz zat Godz by Jesuz voz zo bored viz his son zat he sez to son "vill you before you iz begotten son begetzen off ze laptopz and go visit ze planet earth instead of sending ze people messages and miraclez on ze Youtubez.

Before ze funny manz viz dancing legz startz ze new religion. I amz Boris...i amz not ze trolley boy in Russia...i sell Olgaz cookiez on ze netz.Vich iz sometime known as ze e-basha for ze homeless...harmless trollez of ze rotten empire of ze rotten rotten capitalizmic umpire of ze vorld. If you buy vun cookie Olgaz vill givz you vun free orgasm. Russian slip of tongue...i meanz to meanz vun freez tongue lashing. Veather bar permitzing.Ve haf unlimited bottles of ze Chineze Vodka to vosh biccky down vis. You drop bi no! Zis is your faceless friendz Boris and smart cookie Olgaz viz ze verrry verrry cold tongue. You people in America may say too much r's. How you know zis ven you haven't seen Olgaz ass? Even Olgaz haf not seenz her ass for a vile az she so busy. Godz bless...

Neal6 your article on Saudi Dakota oil...very informative and no-one can argue with the salient facts you presented so well. Even if it wasn't a great article which it was, i would say it was because you're an AUSSIE and if America ever attacks us which they won't because we have a secret weapon...4 billion underground karate chopping military wombats (a creature that looks like a pollie but thinks before it has a dig) protecting our shale oil and a portable Ayres Rock to take-away and drop, i think we're pretty damn safe. Oh i forgot...we have a woman Prime Minister. "Hell hath no fury than that of an oiled up woman."

Neal you state that some billions are going to be spent by the Americans in a co-joint arrangement which obviously benefits both parties. Did the Australian government.or should i say IS the Australian government going to FORK (similar to sexual happening but with multiple prongs) any money out as you well know it is the tradition for Australia to force technology in a lot of cases overseas by non-supportive action? As has happened to research, people, etc.

Having that oil find is great as an article in the news on oil production a fair while back stated that the readily available oil would run out in 2014. So that puts that to rest. A bit like the knee- jerk action when our dams started drying up and the government signed a binding contract that even if cancelled the whole of money would have to be paid for a desalination plant that i'll be paying for the rest of my life Neal, and you further on into the future...possibly our kids?

Our dams are topped up,parts of Australia have flooded since. Maybe that money for the desalination plant could have been diverted to oil exploration via a small company? Another thing. We do send gaseous fuels etc overseas at a greatly reduced price compared to what OUR motorists pay? Next question, which i know you will canvas. Will this newfound treasure mean cheaper fuel all round or will the governments involved and greedy enterprise still take a massive cut and we get lumbered with 'marginally' cheaper fuel at the pump?

Will the "drill baby drill" attitude force alternative fuel research such as hydrogen and battery technology further into the background? Hydrogen fuel first being muted in the 1970's.I know there's storage problems and cleanliness of the fuel itself to overcome etc. Will some money from the bonanza be siphoned into research? Bearing in mind that the alien's junked fossil/shale fuels eons ago? (joking).

One other thought Neal. I know that a lot of oil will be sent to China etc. Will they then clean up their backyard. Or will they used improved profits to increase production, and buy more expensive face masks for the populace? Disregarding fuel for commerce etc, how many more cars trucks etc will it take to finally cover the planet to a point where gridlock reigns supreme? Not a greenie...love cars and tinkering of. The year 4000. Ceo's sitting round in bubble bath. "Well gentlemen we're finally out of fuels...any suggestions?" Mavis the cleaning lady wheels in a rusty bike. "Whaat the hell is that woman?" "It's a bike sir!" "What sort of fuel powers it Mavis?" "MANPOWER SIR!" Ceo's in unison..."piss off!"

Like to leave with a joke.Headlines in Australia. "The Prime Minister of Australia has been re-elected on the basis of her promise to HALVE the use of FOSSIL fuel in Parliament.(place in Australia where the brightest shout idiotic asides at each other...then go to lunch). The Parliamentry Bar will be closed at MIDDAY and the FOSSILS sent home!"

I was joking about yews attacking us guys. We're not back stabbers, thieves,and liars. That was our ancestors...and present pollies. Ridgy Didge. Cheers...

Bio...bioio...daylight come an i wanna go home. Come missa tele man tele me banana. A banana tele? Seriously would like to hook up with other comedy writers to engage.

12 comments on Shale oil discovery questions. riginal.

By Barbara MacDonald on March 28, 2013 at 11:50 am

The Parliamentry Bar will be closed at MIDDAY and the FOSSILS sent home...LOL...Well all I know is it cost far too much to fill my car with gas...did this yesterday and it was $50.00 to fill this with having still a quarter tank left...oh is that striagth up "Ausie talk" ? lol...I am actually getting pretty good at reading it now...:-)

By Barbara MacDonald on March 28, 2013 at 11:51 am

* straight up

By riginal on March 28, 2013 at 01:31 pm

• Barb after i sent my prized v8 to beyond repair heaven, i bought a 98 4 cyl fire breathing tyre torturing ford festiva for $600. Pulled small frontal damage out by hand, resprayed door etc. I have two same colour. My wife's has done 300,000 klms, pr cv joints, one gearbox. You see my missus uses a figure eight pattern "stuff this silly pushy clutch optional thingy" gear change attitude? She's a great driver. My spanners adore her! There's a minor problem.Only one out of five safety rating due to lack of air bags. These little jiggers run on the smell of an oily politician...and fire up more often! Barb seriously i believe that an entity above and out of reach of government knowledge, 'men in black' cover up has alien craft propulsion under 'lockdown'. Jeeze! imagine the chaos if polution free propulsion was implemented without the good 'old boy's' oil? It would be like if someone came up with a ridgy didge substitute for ciggies, without the harmful side-effects...but i mean who would want to suck on a stick of commonsense and blow bubbles of oxygen? Look i must go Barb, missus is coming in for a service and a refool...the 'bargain' airport has cleared the runway...you see she's been to a 90% off sale...and you know how women get up in the clouds when they've got frequent flyer points and a credit card joystick!..."no! go round again woman...you've overshot your credit limit! Steady...steady...loan gear down... well done!" Landed slam bang on the bank manager's loan desk...how good is she? A lot of these novice solo lady 'bargain' flyers just crash about but my missus has that gyro angle automatic pilot ATM approach spot on even at night without landing lights! I am in awe! I'm always saying awww! or aggghh! every month. She flew a Spitfire in the Battle of Britian...sorry, 'bridging' loans. Excelled in the 'battle of the bulge'...first woman to cram 3000 gloves in her glovebox. or was that 3000 wind socks? Handy to have Barb when you're flying on a wing and a 'dare i borrow anymore' buffeting husband sidewind. cheers...you girls have it so easy!

By Barbara MacDonald on March 28, 2013 at 02:01 pm

Lol...I would love to go shopping with your Missus, she sounds awesome. I have a 2004 Ford Focus, love this little car..hatchback, great for bringing treasures home...like my huge picture i found around a month ago. brought it from my mechanic of 12 years...great guy, who gace me an amazing price on it. He use to build racecars, so I totally trust him. cheers...:-)

By melanie jean juneau on March 28, 2013 at 03:03 pm

there is an intelligent mind lurking behind all your craziness but then only a smart man can pull off the sort of comedy that you write

By riginal on March 28, 2013 at 03:29 pm

Barb you've got one great car! The only way out for better economy for you would be to push it...but then who's going to steer it for God's sake because he's flat out! I've had many v8 cars, restored a few. Repaired a lot. They're really a waste of money...but i love those American car shows AND American Pickers etc. Canada is so much like Victoria in Australia, the stuff people collect is unbelievable. There's a woman named m09 whom i believe has a vintage 'original' husband outback in her chookshed...and isn't that where we men belong? I'm actually looking for a 130 year old billionaire lady with a 'Bullit' replica mustang. My luck she'd outlive me before i got the 'Bullit.' Love art, my sister is brilliant, my teacher said i had the talent to be an artist...ended up a carpenter and a million other jobs...and finally a sometime bulls...st artist. Good enough for Jesus good enough for me (carpentry that is)...! I won't ask what that picture you bought portrays? If it's a 'genuine' Van guy with one ear chewed off i'll swap you a set of 17" alloys with low profiles for the Ford. Have a great weekend...do you people over there have great weekends?...or weekends? Do your weekends have great people? Barb i can't understand why the world has to have different time frames and days? Why can't we all have the same inches and feets? Why can't we have a universal dollar...or at least all the ones back my missus took from me? What is the meaning of living beyond ones means when it is a compulsory requirement at the supermarket?...why do they call them super? Why not 'notsosupermarkets'? or downright 'ripoffmarkets'? Why do people pick their noses and flick it into the car next door starting 'nose picking' rage nose rage? It's snot on for young and old. Answers by Monday Barb...do you people have Mondays? Why?...Barb how can you trust someone who used to build racecars? I'd be checking his gearbox for leaks if i were you Barb. Next he'll want to come up to see your etchings and fiddle with your front end alignment. If it's not wobbling i'd just check the tyres, top up, and Bob's your uncle...his name's not Bob is it? Just don't trust his uncle!

By riginal on March 28, 2013 at 04:02 pm

mo9 thanks...it's a long time since i've been called smart and i won't have it...you see i'm married! That's not the problem!You see my missus said she could have done better and if the burro 'limo' that turned up and pulled us in the cart to the wedding chapel had of smiled and brushed her teeth she would have gladly ridden off into the sunset with her? Fair dinkum when two females get together and start bagging!

By Barbara MacDonald on March 30, 2013 at 04:41 pm

lol...GOOD GRIEF ...You really want me to address each question? Okay, well I am sitting enjoying a nice hazelnut cinnamon coffee so I have some time...everyday is my weekend now... as I left work last June, and am happily doing whatever I want now...is a long weekend here too. Going to enjoy some turkey or ham or whatever to celebrate Easter. I am totally still confused with these new measurements... I always think in inches and pounds and the silly metric sucks IMHO...too old to learn new tricks...They have that dollar thing in Europe... the euro...do u have it there or no?

I totally trust my mechanic, his name is Al...and he is as honest as they come, which is a wonderful thing when a woman is getting her car looked after. He always makes me laugh too, which is an added bonus. A big time flirt too, but he is harmlesss and his wife is wonderful too.

Alls good my friend. Happy Easter Riginal and to your dear wife too...:-)

By riginal on March 30, 2013 at 07:21 pm

Barb i had to laugh reading Credo's post about the INTERNET as to its propensity to having its 'virginity' besmirched by trollizm etc.Credo hope you're having a great Easter lol...no offence.There is a groundswell of parental desperation that now believes in hindsight that the internet's inception/birth was indeed the work of the devil incarnate. IE: my son trying to extricate his yelling 6 yr old from the lap top to have something to eat and open up his easter eggs. I got told off for laughing. Then it was "good old dad thanks" when ! won $400 on my wife's 'useless' footy team who miraculously won one and i gave the bulk of it to my son as a "no pay back temporary permanent loan!" My missus wants you to bless her too Barb for upcoming sales! I told her God doesn't work like that! Hope all you people in Americana etc are having a great Easter...and keep off those bloody laptops!They're evil. Barb when my son first helped me out a bit here on the laptop he made this statement."Dad! get on twitter, facebook etc etc...it's better than sex!" Can you believe a six foot young guy saying that? I tend to stick with things that i know don't lose their connections. I'm laughing here Barb. Thanks for blessing our footy team. NOW! about the lottos. $200,000 please Barb, tell God i'll pay him back with interest. Don't worry bout answering my silly questions Barb...no-one here or anywhere else does. Have a great Easter girl...cheers.

By neil6 on April 02, 2013 at 01:18 am

Hi 'Riginal,

Look, I've been a bit absent from Broo, but I am pleased to see you covering Shale Oil in your own inimtable style. Well done mate!

Yes this issue is multi-faceted. There are the obvious eceonmic benefits, along with environmental concerns and issues of Government interference. This current government manages to get things 'the wrong way around every time' eg. the mining tax and the carbon tax.

Her's one odd side benefit I recently discovered. I'm flying to the US soon and the best fare available was with Virgin/Delta alliance. It seems Delta have a direct pipeline link to the Bakken Shale Oil and therefore they get the best price.

I'm sure we'll hear more and yes. I agree, worthwhile alternate fuel projects like General Motors Electric Car project are now called into question. However energy independence does make a lot of sense, even if more envirnmental safeguards are called for.

By neil6 on April 02, 2013 at 01:18 am

Hi 'Riginal,

By riginal on April 02, 2013 at 03:59 am

thanks buddy, for taking your time out to reply. Neil i keep harping on it but i believe that the U.S. has advanced technology to use vastly improved propulsion of other sorts. A few years back a President was asked about 'things' kept from the public and he said that it was "unbelievable" what they had under wraps? I mean computers virtually keep those winged bombers aloft. The thing that worries me is crashed alien craft? Did they run out of 'hum juice' or were they inebriated? Neil take a pair of bolt cutters when you fly out.Go to those secret hangars guarded by the 'men in black' and tell them i said you could have a look! Wish i was going with you. Only ever been to my letter box and back...to fetch alien 'reminder' notices. Take photos too Neil. Any trouble ring mo9...she'll sort them out! I think we'll see a new Prime Minister shortly but her alternative just gives off negative hum and hovers and clumps round like a wingless bee in a straight jacket too? Cheers...