Monday, October 23, 2017

Some women just can't stop re-arranging! riginal

by riginal (writer), moe australia, January 13, 2013

I think that women hold the KEY to mankind's mountain of problems.They just CAN'T leave anything undusted, unpolished, un re-arranged!

IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN A MILLION YEARS...ridiculous. riginal.

Just wondering.Watched Donald Trump espousing his ideas.I don't know whether it was 'that' time of day but at that instance his comments made sense? Maybe it was'commonsense by default commentary'. Possibly because so many other media pundits and pollies aren't making any at this point in time? Maybe it was my unmilked coffee? Then again how that young magician 'Dynamo' from England manages to 'backbalance' beyond gravity in the street has me believing in media magic too! I reckon either the onlookers are in on it or he is wearing some sort of 'steel backbrace' as he balances on one leg-body in the near horizontal position...any magicians out there know? Drifting off again...maybe he's got a really powerful sort of expensive/expansive anti-magnet in his underclothes and a really strong 'attraction' magnet' in his media balancing foot? Maybe Dynamo uses this same setup as Donald? Doesn't matter.My missus balances her budget with a very powerful overdraft!

TODAY"S STORY: SCENE: Magna Overzealouskinski,is THE TOP cleaning lady inside a mountain in the U.S.A. which houses ALL the ballistic terror to be used in World War three and a half which-I have on good authority by my local wholesale meat distributor Bud Behaviour- aint that far away.You see (shouldn't be telling you this) Bud is Magna's husband. He was sworn in and sworn at to "never ever telling cross my testicles"- where Magna worked as a TOP NUKE cleaner.However,one night after a 'happy hour' downtown New York 'do' put on for all 'paid-up' CIA, FBI,and exotic dancers free-for-all; a 'more than happy' Bud flapped his gums and ran round telling every Pom Dick and Dirty Harry what Magna cleaned and where. Bud was arrested and put in solitary with 200 other suspected gum flappers.The only reason they let that very Bud person out was because he threatened to name all the participants who were holding hands with the dancers.The meat man met the main meeting mongrel manager and managed to wrangle his way out of a damn well slapped bottom. Speaking of bottoms Bud the wiser had secretly videoed the C.I.A.F.B.I. hands on aforementioned buns. Look...i'll have to leave the hands there. I'm getting in over my head. Which was also viddy fodder for Bud. He covered his backside...pity about the other revellers! I'll get off that point...pity the revellers didn't. Pointless people pointing,accusing,just like a NAY day in Congress! It got sorted. Magna was vetted for the cleaning, dusting, shining, polishing of warheads re-pinning up pinless stray hand grenades. Mavis BLOW-last cleaner- lacked speed.The vet who vetted Magna told the top brass at the military installation that Magna was microscopic in her attention to detail...she also landed the job because she told the brass she had a copy of Bud's little blue book with pictures...hidden in a very large Polish...ed sausage. The contents were foul...the fowl was removed to make room for the little blue book which incidently was also microfilmed and stored in a 'lookalike' sister (maybe cousin?) Cuban sausage...stored in Magna's bra.Magna rocks up for work.Polishing round the RED button 'DON'T TOUCH' key...religiously.Blew the beejeezus out of herself and the mountain! WOMEN! they just HAVE to fiddle and polish and re-arrange every damn thing!Magna incidently,landed on Bud's meat shop. She was OK...saved a taxi fare!...cheers!

Bio...bioio...daylight come an i wanna go home. Come missa tele man tele me banana. A banana tele? Seriously would like to hook up with other comedy writers to engage.

10 comments on Some women just can't stop re-arranging! riginal

By HomeRearedChef on January 14, 2013 at 02:47 am

Riginal, amigo, I have actually been contemplating (all month in-fact) re-arranging all the rooms in my house. And after reading your post here, well, I think I really want to now. :)

By riginal on January 14, 2013 at 05:16 am

HRC what is wrong with women? Cave women were happy to chuck a bone on the barbi, chew the fat then re-use that same bone as an ornamental bric-a- brac sculptural piece on the coffee cave table as a conversation piece. Then! single Wilma next door buys a 'ride-on' husband to mow round her cave.Disgruntled married cave women start to trade-in their 'push' hand mower husbands to later models that do the same job in half the time.AND rake uo afterwards! Tell your mum to get in at a decent time please.Why do women work so damn hard for no reward other than a snore? I'll answer that! Because men are the lynch pin of Mankind. My missus said she'd love to pin and lynch me but my body would leave 'scuff marks' on the carpet. Cheers.

By melanie jean juneau on January 14, 2013 at 08:10 am

Guilty as charged. I immediatly put things away, reorganize...and my husband and kids complain. But they leave stuff lying around which means their stuff is a sitting duck. I also love hauling furniture around, even if it means dragging a chair upstairs

By riginal on January 14, 2013 at 09:36 am

motherofnine9 I once calculated what a 'stay at home' (is there such a mother? they fly all round the place) would be worth in monetary terms as paid per hour.Lost count. I'm tidy as...my grown up daughter? My Polish wife is unbelievable. BUT. She keeps shifting stuff around, there's a dog statue that's done more klms than a real dog. I think heard it panting? Are you anywhere near Whistler? Daughter was there a while back.

By melanie jean juneau on January 14, 2013 at 09:54 am

My parents live in the province of British Columbia, in the middle of the eastern and western mountain ranges in central B.C, a fruit and wine valley. Whistler is on the eastern coast. I live in the province of Ontario about 4,450 km away

By HomeRearedChef on January 14, 2013 at 12:38 pm

Riginal, I have always so enjoyed rearranging my rooms around (I remember my mother did too), it gives me a feeling of newness. And by the way, I've read that psychologists believe it is great therapy to do so.

So let me recommend it. It actually is lots of fun! :)

By riginal on January 14, 2013 at 09:11 pm

fair enough fair dark haired ladies.I'll stick to tripping over myself in my garage.

By Barbara MacDonald on January 15, 2013 at 04:18 pm

I use to do that all the time...now I live in a small one bedroom apartment, so I don't...too much work to empty my wall unit of it's 500 or so movies...We women are definitely versatile ...lol :-)

By riginal on January 15, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Barb your apartment is just a resting place for your physical being. Your talent has no boundaries. Your creative spirit roams unfettered. You'll never be 'imprisoned.' I've got a feeling that Mandella and others roamed outside their physical incarceration much the same way. Just don't pull out that movie on the bottom shelf that is the KEY supporting the other 499! cheers.

By Barbara MacDonald on January 16, 2013 at 02:26 pm

awe...thank you my friend...I agree with you, I am sure Mandela found a way to exist in his mind when he was so wrongly imprisoned...I remember signing so many petitions on apartheid...I will follow your advice on the movies... but they are stacked in such a way as to not cause a "landslide"...:-)