Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Brokenness - No Pain, No Gain

Credit: unknown
There is another side to brokenness, a side that is beautiful.

There is another side to brokenness, a side that is beautiful.

Broken. Usually this is a bad thing, sadness after the ruin of a beloved thing or life. There is another side to brokenness, a side that is beautiful. When trauma happens, when my mind snaps, when my heart breaks, when I'm left alone, when I'm betrayed, these things bring brokenness on their wings. In the aftermath, when all I'm left with are pieces of whatever it was I had, or whatever I was, can come a miracle recovery. The process of healing and restoration can begin, a change taking place that would never have occurred if I were left whole. This is a miracle, a wonder of God, that He can take what life so tragically gives as pain and ruin and create out of this mess, a beauty of strength and wonder. For brokenness to help me, for it to begin surprising and wondrous changes, I must take the mess to the Creator. He forms the grandeur of the universe from chaotic clutter; He will now bring the awesome galaxies of restoration to the darkness of my broken soul. Yield to Him, pray to Him, then I can know a miracle of resurrection. This is when I find the real beauty of brokenness, that I can be an understanding and compassionate companion to the many that lay in ruins. I can be the triage they need. Brokenness, it allows me a chance to be a healer, and as I heal others, I am restoring myself.

First written in opinionsofeye.com

D. Sager is a writer for BrooWaha. For more information, visit the writer's website.

9 comments on Brokenness - No Pain, No Gain

By Uttam Gill on January 18, 2012 at 11:14 pm

"Brokenness, it allows me a chance to be a healer, and as I heal others, I am restoring myself..." this is beautiful... "that I can be an understanding and compassionate companion to the many that lay in ruins"...what a humble way of saying things...Great post sager...Keep it up

By D. Sager on January 18, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Thanks Uttam. Sorry all for not commenting much, schedule got busy...

By D. Sager on February 12, 2015 at 01:06 am

Irving, your a bot...lol. Tony shame on your for not being able to report this toon....gawddd!

By brave frontier on April 12, 2015 at 11:55 am

i am in favor of designing a webpage for steam wallet code free from where everybody can take their own codes are here .click to visit and grab them online.

By ramukaka495@hotmail. on May 30, 2015 at 04:55 am

this artical help me to sober up from a relationship with jack and danial <a href="http://fbgamescheats.net/free-xbox-live-gold-codes-generator/">xbox live code generator</a>

By ramukaka495@hotmail. on May 30, 2015 at 04:56 am

thanks for posting http://fbgamescheats.net/free-xbox-live-gold-codes-generator/

By rudraydv on June 19, 2015 at 04:27 am

In this time and also age, a kid has access to more details compared with 15 years ago making this a reason to see to it that you know what the young person depends on.

By rudraydv on June 20, 2015 at 09:10 am

It is the just one working generator for google play codes. best google game codes

By Millsen on June 24, 2015 at 06:41 am

I actually enjoyed your post. The way you delivered your view/opinion, was very insightful. Your contribution to this community will be very fruitful to us. happy independence day quotes